Sunday, April 19, 2009

Music & Life

Music really does play an important part in my life...
A person will surely live a boring and dull life if music does not exist...
Of course, sometimes you have to find suitable genre of music to suit different kind of moods and conditions..
Of all genre of musics, i still find classical musics the best...
Well, to me, classical musics calm me down.

Mr. Mozart =p

Nonetheless, I do listen to rock musics at times...
Basically just to follow the trend or else I'll be looked down by others for being a sakai that lives at my own world =p
Tell the truth, music also keeps reminding me of what I've been through all this while..
For example, when i listen to a song that I'm very much addicted to at that moment, and I've made new friends at the same time, my mind will wander back to the time when i 1st met & how I've met them and will nevertheless appreciate them even more whenever that particular song plays in my head..

The song "Fuck It" by Eamon remind me of the picture as shown above XD
Man I just miss this bunch of "kakis"....

No comments:

Post a Comment