Thursday, April 23, 2009

Funny Crapp Does Happen =p

Yeap! I believe things happen for a reason, but sometimes they too, happen to brighten up so many people's day =p
For example, the day before yesterday, an accident happened on my sis, and yet it's a hilarious one!
If I'm not mistaken, she was in her uni helping out her friends for their piano graduation recital..
So, a friend needed her help in pushing the Boston Grand Piano across the hall..
Guess what, the grand piano went over her last two toes!!
She felt sharp pain and wept on the spot instantly XD
This can be illustrated by imagining the total weight of 8 Chong ShengS crushing on my body,
instead of weeping, i will die instantly.

So, she came back and told us about the story..
As usual, my dad started nagging her, saying, "u better take care of your upper and lower limbs, or else u don't have to teach or play the piano in the future anymore."
LOL me and my brother couldn't stop laughing =p

This afternoon, i accompanied her to Assunta Hospital to check if there were any bone fractures in her last two toes..
We approached the reception counter, and the receptionist asked the usual question again (i.e. what happened?)
Right when my sister told him about the incident, the receptionist replied, "Err.. what?? (giggle) How could that possibly happen? (giggle) "
Me and my sister giggled too, because he showed us a rather hilarious facial expression=p
Even the doctor couldn't resist and started giggling =p

The receptionist and doctor's expression XD (=.=)

Did X-Ray and luckily everything was normal..
no bone fracture = no nagging =p

Another incident told by my eldest sister made me laugh till i had stomach cramp =p
A foreign guy tried to commit suicide but he failed..
So, he was in unconscious condition and was immediately sent to the hospital where my sister worked..
By the time he was awake, the doctors asked a few questions just to clarify that they know where they are and so on....

Doctors : Encik, Kamu tahu kamu sekarang berada di mana tak??
Foreign guy : Di syurga!

Sounds awesome working in a hospital!! =p



No comments:

Post a Comment