Sunday, April 12, 2009

Failure

just got back from ipoh and i bet those who are reading this right now will leave a message in the chatbox saying,
"WTF?? u went back to ipoh again?? for what wei?? everyday ipoh ipoh"
:) well..this time i went back to ipoh for a reason...and it's a rather ridiculous one..
to celebrate my sister's birthday :p
since she can't stop complaining about working in hospital sucks and tiring...
so me and my mum were forced to drive back to ipoh...
we had done nothing much on her birthday except eat, eat and eat....

another reason was to visit my grandpa...
he hasn't been feeling well lately...
most probably because both of his kidneys are not functioning anymore....
and he refused to undergo dialysis...
and the most shocking news was his kidneys had spoilt about 2 weeks ago...
more and more toxic are accumulating inside his body now....
that's my sister on the left and grandpa on the right :)
guess soon he will have no choice but to do it since a person can die terribly of kidney failure...
plus it's not cheap doing it...
has to pay a total of 2000 bucks per month
and at least 3 times per week...
each session 4 hours....
that really sucks..

something worth celebrating was that my 1st time driving at a speed of 130km/h in highway :p
was planning to accelerate up to 140km/h but
my mum just couldn't stop nagging me :(
anyway going at a speed of 140 sounds rather impossible using my car...
my old yet vintage car (according to jun hsien and steph)

no...this is not my car.... mine looks much better than this :p
by the way, why risk your life driving at such high speed using such old car...
anything might happen though..
sure hope this will not happen to me v(^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment