Monday, April 6, 2009

Millionaire Anyone?

So yea... people have been calling me lifeless for so such a long period of time already....
and I'm seriously getting so tired of that word...
but still it doesn't affect me much in any way =p

last weekends, me and jun hsien went to a talk about "how to become a millionaire" held in Taylor's....
the speaker is actually a multi-millionaire that goes by the name Milan Doshi.
he looks like mr. amarasinggam ain't he?? LOL
his talk was rather boring (no offence :p ) but the activities conducted by him were just simply awesome...
teamwork is a must in achieving the goal of the activities...
i enjoyed mostly all of the activities...
and nonetheless i enjoyed working around with my teammate....
everyone was open-minded and they can really socialize with the outsiders (like me) =)
of course.. i got to know some of jun hsien's ADP friend too....
for example, Marcus, Lucas, Dorothy, Natasha, Ming Feng, Kar Yan, Khai Jack, Claire and a few more which i can't really remember their name =p

haha...so that's about it...
just that for now i do not have any pictures with me to be uploaded....
guess i'll post up the pictures here when i get the photos from jun =)
and jun is right...ADP people are cool =p

i need a camera phone =(
it's really torturing me to not have one...
so many things cannot be done without one...
sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment