Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coming Soon!

Oh no! Today's post has absolutely nothing to do with the horror Thai movie...
The trailer for this movie really did freak me out when I first saw it..
But after watching it for free on last week at night, it was nothing compared to Ju-On!!
And the weirdest thing that happened on the day i watched that movie was my brother had finished downloading it =.=
But still, the quality is not as good as the one shown in the cinemas =p
Truth be told, I feel like singing all of a sudden..
Not solo but singing in a choir group...
Not on normal day but Christmas Day ( you must be thinking I'm mad because Christmas was 4 months ago and 8 months away!)
It goes back all the way to year 2007 month December, when I first experienced singing in a choir group for the upcoming Christmas Day.
Singing in Starhill was indeed very fun..
Meeting new people in the choir group was even better.. (owh yea, I was the youngest in the choir group XD)
After we were done singing in Starhill on Christmas Eve, we walked around KL while waiting for Christmas Day to come..
Once the clock struck 12, we sprayed each other with the spraying can we had bought and even made strangers our spraying victim! =p

The best part would be after all the fun, we searched for a spot at a crowded street where it can fit around 20 singers and started singing Christmas hymns for all the passersby!
Everyone in the choir group is a professional (well, not me but I considered myself as one =p) because they had been practicing under an experienced teacher for years. That's why they separated themselves into soprano, alto, tenor and bass range and sang with all their hearts out! (fyi, I'm singing under bass range =p)

The name of the choir group is " The Dithyrambic Singers", won numerous awards in choir competition and is the top choir group in this country!

Our voices were so good until we caught an ang moh's attention, so he took out his videocam and started recording everything that we had sung!
Actually there was also another member in the group whose responsibility was to record down what we were doing for that night..
Too bad, i didn't manage to find that video in youtube or has it been removed? I don't know...

Really do hope that Christmas is just around the corner so that I can continue singing Christmas hymns without getting lambasted from other people =p
In fact, I tried singing it to Jerrard and a teacher in SMKTS on the month of March..
Guess what they did, they gave me those stunning look, stared at me for quite some time and said, "are u ok ar zhuo li??"
LOL, I'm cool.. I do whatever that i feel like doing and I prefer being myself at all times =pp


Anyhow, CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment