Tuesday, June 2, 2009

v(^^)v

*Do not disturb, I'm trying to get some sleep here!*

*You wake me up! Now get ready to face the consequences!*

*Now try my signature "Bunny Kick"!*

*At long last, I can sleep with peace v(^^)v *

Was browsing through my pictures when I suddenly came across these photos =]
His name is Bamboo Christiano Alurjaja.
Bamboo because we weren't sure which gender he was when he was still small and tiny.
Christiano because of..... ( I don't remember )
Alurjaja because we were inspired by that ugly leech-like monster's name in Star Wars. ( I think )


A very great friend he was... He never failed to put a smile on everyone's face when things had gone out of place..
I'm starting to miss him... LOL
Seems like more and more people are leaving this place =[

No comments:

Post a Comment