Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 December 2008

today is the last day of year 2008..
to some people, they may feel happy and nervous welcoming another new year..
but to me, i don't feel that feeling anymore just like for the past few years..
maybe this is the time where each and everyone will head towards different road and direction, pursuing their own goal and dream career..
the feeling is like so complicated...
perhaps i don't want myself to become older...
just hope that i can keep on doing form 5 in high school with all my buddies..
that would be so cool right? doing all the crazy things again together with close friends and never have to care about what other people think..On the way back from Pangkor with JNJ... the guy beside me has a belly..and also the one of the founder of JNJ :)

these friends have definitely taught me how life can be so great..
to appreciate life and try new stuffs together..
without them, life will be very dull...

president of JNJ.. but he has gone to national service.. guess he has to do push up while enjoying fireworks tonight =p

chien lung, the one that kept me accompany all these while in the class by sitting beside me, talking unnecessary stuffs and can be lame at times..
they are more actually... just that it takes me years to upload one photo..
anyway let me list these names out...LOL
1. jun hsien
2. vinser chan
3. chong sheng
4. mei shan
5. grace wong
6. stephanie
7. natasha marie
8. kian min
9. grace chee
10. shawn
11. shaun
12. wai yew
13. shih yian
14. phui loo
15.etc...
very long list actually.. looks like listing out these names is a very stupid decision :)
anyway, time flies..how wish that i am one of those guys in the drama 'heroes'..
Hiro (i think) that can stop time..not to save the world but to just let the world freeze for 1 hour..


he looks rather handsome :)
no matter what it is.. life still goes on and make sure we live life to the fullest, with no regrets..
i
have no regrets because to me, people around me have made my life a colorful one..

so... lets welcome year 2009 together!!
and start another chapter of life with new people.. not forgetting about the close buddies we used to have in high school..

No comments:

Post a Comment